as on 22.9.18
Membership Application Form
Indian/International Foundation for Vedic Science
A world wide forum for study and research into Vedas
You will not be able to access some of information on the website until and unless you register yourself. Only registered users are authorised to view such information after having logged in/signed in. Those who are interested to have access to such information as is unavailable to routine visitors on website and receive Foundations's communique from time to time can register themselves with the help of "Register Now" button given below or through 'Create an account' option available under Login Form. Note : Registration or Account creation is free.
The Foundation is open for membership. Members are supposed to pay membership fee of US$ 50.00 or INR 2000.00 per annum. Members are entitled to receive foundation's publications of their choice worth USD 50.00 or Rs. 2000 as the case may be free of cost excluding shipping charges. Membership is renewable annually. Members can place their free order here. Members are eligible for 30% discount on paid orders of Foundation's publications (excluding postal charges). Members are also entitled 50% discount on the registration fees of the conferences/seminars/courses to be organised by the Foundation from time to time or any online course they want to join.
Membership fee can be paid in both in US$ and Indian Rupees. If you are from India, Nepal and Bhutan and want to become the member of Foundation click here. If you come from a country other than India, Nepal and Bhutan and want o become member, click here.
Coordinators will be representative of Foundation in their respective regions/areas. The Foundation will operate through them in the area of their jurisdiction.
Following is the eligibility criteria and duties of volunteer coordinators of Foundation.
1. He/She should evince keen interest in ancient Indian civilisational knowledge system.
2. He/She should be the member of Foundation
2. He/She is supposed to make at least 20 members in his area.
3. He/She should introduce the publication of foundation and make people familiar with the aims and objectives of Foundation .
4. He/She should approach Schools, Colleges and Universities in his jurisdiction for arranging lectures on various aspects of Vedic sciences, culture and history as per the choice of the concerned authorities.
5. He should help maintain data base of Foundation by submitting information on Modern Vedic Research Scholars and Modern experts of Indian Civilizational Knowledge System in the area of their jurisdiction. 6. He/She should also organise workshops/seminars in his areas. The experts will be provided by the Foundation. His out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed from the fee collected from the participants of workshops/courses.