2021 by Feb. 4553
Virtual Vedic University
A Project of indian/international foundation for vedic science and Nadi Vaidya kayakalp
Indian Foundation for Vedic Science is pleased to announce online courses on Hindu Chaplaincy, Sanskrit Language, Veda, Vedic Philosophy, and Vedic Sciences, Indian Culture and Civilisation, Vedic Dharma, Yogavasistha, Bhagwadgita, Indian Time Reckoning System (Bharatiya Kaalganana), Astronomy, Medical Astrology, Vastu, Yoga etc. These courses cover from elementary to advance knowledge of the concerned subjects. The courses have been divided into Certificate course, Associate Degree and Degree Courses based upon elementary to advance knowledge in the field. The desirous persons shall have to enrol themselves at the link given below. They shall be sent lectures through email for various courses. Individuals who do not have any qualification, even the elementary knowledge in the subject can apply for the Certificate course. After doing certificate courses, one can go for Associate Degree course in the same subject and after completion of Associate Degree course, one can go for Degree courses. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded certificates if they want. If a candidate successfully attends all the three courses (certificate, Associate Degree and Degree) he will be allowed to take up research projects in the concerned courses. His research work will be published by the Foundation. However, these courses intend to develop a seeker spiritually and gain knowledge in the various fields of Vedic wisdom. The interested scholars can attend this course for the sake of enhancing their knowledge in the respective field and for his/her spiritual development.
Enrollment for various online courses
Should you want to join online courses on any of the following subjects
Hindu/Vedic Chaplain (prohita or priest), Veda, Bhagwadgita, Nature of Vedic Science and Technology, Yogavasistha, Vedic Dharma, Indian Time Reckoning system, Sanskrit Language, Science and Technology in Mahabharata, Vedic Culture and Civilisation, Vedic Meteorology, Vedic Microbiology, Dhanurveda, Medical Astrology, Vedic Genetics, Energy in Vedas, Tantra, Yoga, Vastu, click the buttons below. Different registration buttons have been given for seekers coming from foreign countries and Indian, Nepal and Bhutan
New Courses launched: 1. Bachelor Degree level Course in Science and Technology in Ancient India
2. Integrated Program of Study and Research in the Vedas: This program will enable a participant to master a particular field in Vedic studies along with doing a research thesis that will be published by the Foundation. The participants interested in deep study and research in a particular field of Veda, like Vedic Grammar and philology, Vedic Exegesis, Vedic philosophy, Vedic History and Chronology, Vedic Astronomy, Vedic Science and Technology, Vedic Culture and Civilization and others can apply for this course.
The foundation has also started giving regular instructions online for the courses cited above through zoom or other suitable video conferencing platform. Instructions can be given in English or Hindi as required by the participant. Lectures will be held weekly and time will be fixed with the consent of the participant. This will be an interactive session and participants will be free to ask questions. Should you want to get regular instructions in India or USA, contact here
Authorized Faculty of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science for Vedic Virtual University
Indian Foundation is giving courses on various subjects of Vedas by expert faculty members. Following are the competent teaching/research faculty associated with the Indian Foundation for Vedic Science.
1. Prof. Ravi Prakash Arya, (Director)
2. Prof. C.S.R. Prabhu, Hyderabad, India
3. Prof. C.P. Trivedi, Indore India
4. Prof. M.P. Chauhan, Delhi
5. Prof. Surinder Kaur, Haryana
6. Mr. Surya Prakash Kapoor, Delhi
7. Dr. Claudia Wanessa Poletto, Portugal
8. Mr. Alois Heinrich , Stuttgart, Germany
9. Ms. Jessica Heinrich, Stuttgart, Germany
10. Mr. Wirdjanand Autar, Suriname, South America
11. Mr. Srirang Sudrik, Poona, India