as on 22.9.18
Indian/International Foundation for Vedic Science
A world wide forum for study and research into Vedas
Interested persons and Scholars are cordially invited to associate themselves with this project.
Venues of the Centre : For the above purpose different centres would be set up in different countries including India (in Delhi), the parent land for the dissemination of this knowledge throughout the globe in collaboration with the local residents/institutions of the concerned countries. The collaborator will provide the local infrastructure. The foundation will provide expertise.
Current Projects Present R&D Projects
1. History of Science and Technology in India: From Ancient Period to 18th Century AD. For project details click here.
2. Access to the Intellectual Traditions of India as seen through the Sanskrit Manuscript collections of the Libraries and Museums of European Countries and USA. For project details click here
Projects handled independently by Foundation
1. Authentic English Translation of Manusmriti
2. Authentic English Translation of Suryasiddhatn
3. Authentic English Translation of Siddhanta Siromani
4. Authentic English Translation of Aryabhatiyam