PUBLICATIONS OF FOUNDATION FOR SALE
(PUBLISHED BY FOUNDATION)
INDIAN BUYERS CAN BUY THESE PUBLICATIONS AT LOWEST RATES HERE:
1. Origin of Indo Europeans The origin of humanity on the globe is very hotly debated issue today. Now with the emergence of many branches of science, this issue is investigated from different angles and aspects. Earlier archaeology was only the tool to ascertain the antiquity and origin of human beings on the various parts of globe. In the light of new researches into various sciences, the present authors attempt to revisit and re-examine the available data of confronting views put forth by different scholars and historians. This attempt may help ascertain the origin and expansion of human beings on the globe without any prejudices and pre-conceived notions. The data mainly consists of the studies pursued in archaeology, history, literary references, linguistics, Populaton studies and genetics.
2. Vedic Theory of The Origin of Speech: The present work makes a humble reappraisal of the observations of Vedic seers on the origin and evolution of first speech on this planet. Findings here set aside conventional notion regarding the origin of speech and tries to present the actual picture behind the caption ‘Divine Origin of Speech.’ This work also attempts to discover the sequence of origin of various phonemic sounds. The first ever origin of action sounds and their development into attributives and final culmination into agent sounds. It also underlies those rules that determine the origin of other languages of Indo-European stock from their original source directly or indirectly. The present work also takes into account various phonetic theories evolved by various linguists from time to time in the light of new findings of the present study.
3. Vedic Science, International quarterly Research Journal of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science dedicated to the Vedic Sciences and Scientific Interpretation of Vedas and Allied Literature: Vedic Science is the only Journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in different areas of Vedic Sciences and scientific Interpretation of Vedas and allied literature. Vedic Science Journal was founded in 1999 by eminent Vedic Scholars Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya and Late Ram Narain Arya as the mouth piece of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science. Since then Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of this Journal and Ram Narain Arya served as the Patron between 1999 and 2010. Vedic Science was published by International Vedic Vision New York between 2000 to 2009. Now it is being published from Amazon platform alongwith its electronic version, so that it may become to all the readers on the globe.
This is a set of 20 Old Volumes of Vedic Science published between 1999 to 2010.
4. Vedic and Classical Sanskrit: A Contrastive Studyof Phonological and Morphological Features: This is the first type of work in the history of Sanskrit linguistics. Though a number of studies on the grammatical and linguistic aspects of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit have been carried out, yet a comprehensive study taking into account various aspects of Sanskrit language from the point of modern linguistics, has remained a desideratum. The few efforts made in this direction are neither comprehensive nor systematic in their treatment. Thus a need for an exhaustive and comprehensive study of the two stages of the development of Sanskrit language from the point of view of modern linguistics, was felt since long. Keeping in view of the necessity of such a study, this work dealing with the phonology of the two stages has been carried out. The contrastive study of phonology of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit will cater to the need of Sanskrit scholars and students interested into contrastive and comparative analysis of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit.
5. India: The Civiliser of the World : The present book digs deep into the past of the world. It tries to trace the history of origin and development of civilisations in the world. It is a collection of the findings of various scholars who tried to search the ancient world without any prejudice and preconceived notions or racial or colonial biases. The present author makes an humble attempt to pool the whole data that is likely to sink into oblivion and fizzle out from the gaze of all and present the same before readers afresh. This books reveals that India was the cradle of world civilizations.
6. Indian Origin of Greece and Ancient World : E. Pococke' Thesis 'Indian in Greece Revised and Re-edited: In the present thesis Pococke has reached startling conclusions that history of Greece and ancient world is the history of Indian past. He titled his thesis 'India in Greece' which was published first time in 1851. India in Greece, though it seems to deal with the Indian Origin of Greece, in fact, deal with hard evidences the Indian Origin of Greece in particular and Indian Origin of the rest of the World in general. This thesis tells in explicit and implicit terms that various regions, cultures, mythologies and religions of the world speak of their roots in India. This great work, as a matter of fact, has no parallels in history of humankind. Most of the scholars who have favoured Indo-centric world view of writing history have been guided by the light house erected by E. Pococke. This great work was laying burried under the corpse of worthless reading material on history of the world, so it was thought that this work should be re-edited in an updated and revised form. The names of Indian heroes and regions spelled by Pococke in 1851, have been presented in this new edition with uptodate spellings along with their 150 year old versions. Let us hope that with the republication of this type of books, the curtain from of world history will be raised and true picture will be revealed to the gaze of all.
7. Revisiting the Roots of Judeo-Christianity: The present book is the re-edited and revised form of the English Translation of Loius Jaacolliot's original masterpiece in French titled as "La Bible Dans L'Inde". The book was published in 1876 in Paris by Librairie Internaionale, A Lacroix Et Cie Editeurs. Later its English translation was also published by G.W. Dillingham Publishers New York titled as "Bible in India : Hindu Origin of Hebrews and Christian Revelations." The present book projects India as the cradle of world civilisations. The original author wants to prove that India's contribution to the west was underestimated due to prejudiced views of the European scholars. The author successfully proves with evidences that roots of Judeo-Christianity are located in India.
8. New Discoveries About Vedic Sarasvati: We are pleased to bring out the fourth edition of 'New Discoveries About Vedic Sarasvati'. This edition has many new features. It has been supplied with maps depicting various flows of Sarasvati in various phases right from the Vedic period down to the Mahabharata period as described in the vast Vedic and post Vedic literature. This edition will help readers and researchers to understand the various misconceptions about Vedic Sarasvati. This work would also help the archaeologists, historians and other scholars interested in the study of Vedic Sarasvati to formulate their views and theories on the origin and evolution of Vedic Sarasvati as per the description of Sarasvati available in the Vedic and post Vedic Sanskrit literature. Since Sarasvati is purely a Vedic concept and as such no one has the moral right to make surmises and postulate imaginary theories without their assumptions being supported by the relevant Vedic and Puranic records. It is also fervently hoped that the publication of this edition would help the readers and scholars to develop a view of Vedic Sarasvati in right and proper perspective.
9. Political Reforms required in India (Rajnaitik Durdasha Aur Samadhan)- A Book in Hindi : Given the current political degradation in India, the present book written in Hindi impresses upon political reforms in India.
10. Yogavasistha Sangraha of Valmiki: The present work titled as ‘Yogavasistha Sagraha’ is the English translation of 11th Chapter of first part of Nirvana Prakarana of Yogavasistha. This chapter is devoted to identify a liberated man. It sheds ample good light on the life and work style of a liberated person. In the present edition, an objective approach has been followed to reflect the actual intention of the original author, rather than reading pre-conceived notions into its verses and projecting his own ideas in the name of meanings of various verses. It has been tried at the level best that the original meaning of the verses of Yogavasistha is not superimposed by speculated meaning and its true sense is plucked out to the gaze of all. Hope this translation will prove first ever attempt to project the true spirit of Yogavasistha in English language. It is also hoped that readers and seekers will be benefited alike with this great philosophical work produced first ever in the history of humankind by the great sage, Valmiki.
11. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Rishi and Devata, (2 Vols): The present work is in two volumes. The Vedas cannot be comprehended well until and unless the Rishi (seer) and Devata (subject matter) is properly understood. In the Vedas, we find that a particular subject was visualized and encoded in the form of Mantras by more than one seer. Under the circumstances, it would be interesting to conduct a comparative and critical study of the nature and types of the various subject matters visualized by various seers from their various subjective angles. This comparative analysis would provide a clear-cut picture as to what extent the various seers have differed or agreed in their visualization of a particular phenomenon (subject matter). This study would also provide a great help in deducing the actual intention of the original seer while interpreting the Vedic texts. In addition, the comparative picture of the various seers and deities would also help solve the various riddles impregnating the actual names of the seers, their surnames and the deities visualized by them. To enable the readers and the researchers to carry out such comparative studies regarding the seers and their respective visualizations, 'Concordance of Vedic Mantras as per Rishi and Devata' has been prepared. This concordance is a ready reference to all the seers and who worked on various subjects along with the mantras revealed to them deity-wise as compiled in the four major Samhitas of the Vedas. This concordance has listed 796 seers and the Deities visualised by them. in the beginning of the origin of the human civilization on this globe.
12. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Devata and Rishi, (2 Vols. ): The present work is in two volumes. 'Concordance of Vedic Mantras as per Devata and Rishi' has been prepared to enable the readers and the researchers to carry out comparative studies regarding the seers and their respective visualizations. This concordance is a ready reference to all the deities, and the seers who worked on them along with the mantras revealed to them deity-wise as compiled in the four major SaŠhitÈs of the Vedas. This concordance has listed 951 Devatas underlying great laws of the spiritual, astronomical and physical nature visualized by various high spirited Rishis in the beginning of the origin of the human civilization on this globe. The various names of seers enlisted under a particular Devata head also reveal the extensive interest of various seers for the particular field of the research in the beginning of humanity on the Globe. The publication of this concordance also marks the beginning of the rational, scientific and factual translation of ancient-most scientific literature of the world.
13. A Vedic Concordance, 4 Vols. (A Revised, Updated and Improved Devanagri Version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance) : The present work is in four volumes. Volume first and second are available from Foundation and Third and Four are available from Amazon. The present concordance is a revised, updated, improved (technique-wise and otherwise) and enlarged Devanagri version of Bloomfield’s famous Vedic Concordance. It is a great reference work on the Vedas comprising of an alphabetic pÈda (quarter part) index of Vedic Mantras involving 120 Vedic texts. Following salient features have made the present edition more significant and valuable. The present concordance being in Devanagari script would give the readers the taste of the actual Mantra-pÈdas of the Vedic texts. It would also help the readers to understand the Vedic Mantras in a more easy and lucid manner. It contains the correct alphabetical order of various entries from the point of Devanagari orthographic system wherever Bloomfield failed to maintain. Though Bloomfield tried his best to represent the Vedic lores in a most perfect manner through Roman letters by applying diacritical marks, still nasal sounds, supra segmental sounds like jihvamooleeya and upadhmaneeya sounds could not be represented as perfectly as they should have been. Bloomfield could not distinguish between many Sanskrit sounds represented in devanagari script through his diacritical system. Moreover the diacritical system adopted by him has become outdated these days. Under the circumstances, a new student trained in the current system will find lot of difficulties to make out the century’s old system adopted and applied by him. So, the present author thought it appropriate and justified to present the Vedic concordance in the Devanagari script in an updated, revised and improved manner. We are pleased to announce that the much awaited fourth vol. has finally seen the light of the day. It is hoped that this complete four vol. work will be of great significance to all serious researchers of the Vedas. The author had to toil hard to make it palatable and as perfect as possible, still the mistakes of proof here and there cannot be ruled out.
14. Rishi Dayanand Saraswati in the Eyes of the West: The present work is an humble attempt to gather together different views of western scholars expressed by them from time to time in the form of research works, research papers, writings, contribution into Encyclopaedia, Journals, Magazines and invited papers/articles that appeared from time to time in different Arya Magazines .
Through these views we discover in Dayananda a great nationalist, great socialist, great democrat, great humanist, great animist, great egalitarian, great utilitarian, great liberator even before the birth of these ideas in the Indian state. He was a staunch supporter of human rights, social justice and equality irrespective of gender, caste, class, race, religion and region. At the same time he was a great philosopher, great thinker, great Vedic scholar and what not. This book should not be taken as merely a compilation of western scholars' views about Rishi Dayananda, but a compendium of live telecast of the Dayananda's movement in India in 19th century and his domination of Indian scenario enslaved then politically and economically by Christians, religiously by Muslims and culturally by Hindu Pundits. One will find how Rishi Dayananda frustrated the political motives of British rulers, evangelical agenda of Christian missionaries and Muslim Maulvis and exposed the dogmatic Hindu Priesthood by virtue of his sharp intellect, indomitable oratory, brave and bold attacks and formidable spiritual power. The readers of this book should not expect always a phraseology of praise from the western scholars and thinkers in respect of Dayanand. They have their own understanding of Dayanand. Sometimes they are led by their own misconstrued notions and prejudices. Sometimes they try to understand Dayanand in the light of their own philosophical, cultural and religious background which stands in sharp contrast to that of the East. Their disputed observations have been duly answered by the author of the present lines in the footnotes. The footnotes supplied by the by the author of present lines contains author's name. The footnotes that do not contain any mention of a name have been contributed by the original reviewers of Dayanand.
Through the observations of western scholars, one thing is clear that the western scholarship could not afford analysis of India without analysing Dayanand's role. Dayanand was hailed as a seer and Rishi. This shows the importance Dayanand had in the eyes of western scholarship not only for the making of modern India but for the entire humanity in the 19th century.
15. Tributes to Renaissance Rishi: This book is a collection of tributes given to Swami Dayanand by various News papers and magazines across India and Pakistan at his sudden demise.
16. Dhanurveda: The Vedic Military Science: Dhanurveda, the standard work on Vedic military science being lost, the dissertations on the science found in the Mahabharata, the Agni Purana, Akasha Bhairava Tantra, Kautalya Arthashastra, Manusmriti, Matsya Purana, Mahabharata, Manasollasa, Yukti Kalpa Taru, Vishnudharmottara Purana, Veeramitrodaya, Samarangana Sootradhara, Shukraneeti, and other small works on Dhanurveda like Aushanas Dhanurveda, Vasishtha Dhanurveda, Sadashiva Dhanurveda and Neeti Prakashika are the only source of information on the subject left to us. The present work takes into account all the data available with the present author in fragment form or manuscript form or the published form of various treatises of Dhanurveda, so that a factual and actual picture of military science or the science of warfare in ancient India may be drawn for the modern day readers and researchers. The present work also contains the English Translation of the Vasishtha and Sadashiva Dhanurvedas as appendix 1 & 2 with illustrations wherever necessary.
17. Hindu Superiority:
18. Vedic Meteorology
19. Vedic Microbiology
20. Janam Maranam Rahashya Vijnan (Mystery of Life and Death)
21. Bharatiya Sabhyata, Sanskriti, Vijnan Aur Siksha
22. Set of following books
Widely used Veda Mantras,
Secrets of Effective Work,
How to Manifest Bliss,
Agni and Indra Powers
23. Set of following Books
Essentials of Yajurveda,
Secrets of Effective Work,
Agni and Indra Powers,
How to manifest Bliss,
Upanishad and Tantra,
24. Set of following Books
The Light of Veda,
Why Read Rigveda,
Shanti Mantras from Upanishad and Veda Samhitas,
How to Manifest Bliss,
Agni and Indra Powers
The Above books can be purchased directly in India from the online store of Indian Foundation. To purchase the books directly from online store of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science
Indian/International Foundation for Vedic Science
A world wide forum for study and research into Vedas
as on 22.9.18