as on 8.1.18
Indian/International Foundation for Vedic Science
A world wide forum for study and research into Vedas
PUBLICATIONS OF FOUNDATION FOR SALE
(PUBLISHED BY AMAZON BOOKS, USA)
1. Science and Technology in Mahabharata:The study of Mahabharata, the only surviving historical document, enables one to know about the scientific and cultural legacy of great India. This paper tries to unravel the scientific and technological advancement of India at the age of Mahabharata, i.e. 5000 years ago when Indian civilization was at its pinnacle. This study would help proper portrayal of India's past scientific achievements thereby recognition of India's contribution to the world civilization in science and technology.
2. Jesus Christ - A Misnomer of Lord Krishna of India : The present book makes an humble attempt to analyze the various conflicting and contradictory views about the person of Jesus. Most of the scholarly findings were relating the legends associated with Jesus the Christ with Lord Krishna of India, others were finding Buddhist element in his teachings and character. Yet another type of studies were negating the historicity of Jesus the Christ. In view of all these conflicting and contradictory findings one gets confused and face a volley of questions as to whether Jesus really lived in India. Whether there was any person known as Jesus in first century. Was he born to a virgin or not? Was he born on Dec. 25th or some other date? Did he really start preaching at the age of 30? Was he reincarnated from Baptist John? Was he a good shepherd or cowherd? Whether he was born in Bethlehem or Nazareth. This compelling book tries to solve the Jesus riddle in the presence of the plethora of stories woven around the Jesus.
3. Srimad Bhagvad Gita : A Vedic Scientific Scripture of Liberation: The present translation depicts the Vedic scientific aspect of Srimad Bhagvad Gitaakeeping its spiritual, ethical and philosophical aspect intact without giving any religious colouring which is not at all intended by its narrator, author of script writer. It has been attempted that the basic tenets of Srimad Bhagvad Gita are presented in the most modern suitable terms both for learned and laity. The philosophical concepts like the concept of life, death, rebirth etc. have been elaborated scientifically for the benefit of our readers. Hope the learned readers will find this compendium of Vedic philosophy and science most interesting and useful to determine the future curse of their life to reach their cherished goal on material or spiritual plane.
4. Origin of Indo Europeans: A Study of Origin and Expansion of Humankind on the Globe: The origin of humanity on the globe is very hotly debated issue today. Now with the emergence of many branches of science, this issue is investigated from different angles and aspects. Earlier archaeology was only the tool to ascertain the antiquity and origin of human beings on the various parts of globe. In the light of new researches into various sciences, the present authors attempt to revisit and re-examine the available data of confronting views put forth by different scholars and historians. This attempt may help ascertain the origin and expansion of human beings on the globe without any prejudices and pre-conceived notions. The data mainly consists of the studies pursued in archaeology, history, literary references, linguistics, Populaton studies and genetics.
5. Vedic Theory of The Origin of Speech: The present work makes a humble reappraisal of the observations of Vedic seers on the origin and evolution of first speech on this planet. Findings here set aside conventional notion regarding the origin of speech and tries to present the actual picture behind the caption ‘Divine Origin of Speech.’ This work also attempts to discover the sequence of origin of various phonemic sounds. The first ever origin of action sounds and their development into attributives and final culmination into agent sounds. It also underlies those rules that determine the origin of other languages of Indo-European stock from their original source directly or indirectly. The present work also takes into account various phonetic theories evolved by various linguists from time to time in the light of new findings of the present study.
6. Vedic Science, Vol. 1: International quarterly Research Journal of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science dedicated to the Vedic Sciences and Scientific Interpretation of Vedas and Allied Literature: Vedic Science is the only Journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in different areas of Vedic Sciences and scientific Interpretation of Vedas and allied literature. Vedic Science Journal was founded in 1999 by eminent Vedic Scholars Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya and Late Ram Narain Arya as the mouth piece of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science. Since then Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of this Journal and Ram Narain Arya served as the Patron between 1999 and 2010. Vedic Science was published by International Vedic Vision New York between 2000 to 2009. Now it is being published from Amazon platform alongwith its electronic version, so that it may become to all the readers on the globe.
7. Vedic Science, Vol. 2: International quarterly Research Journal of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science dedicated to the Vedic Sciences and Scientific Interpretation of Vedas and Allied Literature: Vedic Science is the only Journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in different areas of Vedic Sciences and scientific Interpretation of Vedas and allied literature. Vedic Science Journal was founded in 1999 by eminent Vedic Scholars Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya and Late Ram Narain Arya as the mouth piece of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science. Since then Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of this Journal and Ram Narain Arya served as the Patron between 1999 and 2010. Vedic Science was published by International Vedic Vision New York between 2000 to 2009. Now it is being published by Amazon books USA, so that it may become accessible to all on the globe.
8. Vedic Science Vol. 3, International quarterly Research Journal of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science dedicated to the Vedic Sciences and Scientific Interpretation of Vedas and Allied Literature: Vedic Science is the only Journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in different areas of Vedic Sciences and scientific Interpretation of Vedas and allied literature. Vedic Science Journal was founded in 1999 by eminent Vedic Scholars Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya and Late Ram Narain Arya as the mouth piece of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science. Since then Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of this Journal and Ram Narain Arya served as the Patron between 1999 and 2010. Vedic Science was published by International Vedic Vision New York between 2000 to 2009. Now it is being published by Amazon books USA, so that it may become accessible to all on the globe.
9. Vedic Science, Vol. 16: International quarterly Research Journal of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science dedicated to the Vedic Sciences and Scientific Interpretation of Vedas and Allied Literature: Vedic Science is the exclusive International Journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in different areas of Vedic Sciences and scientific Interpretation of Vedas and allied literature. Vedic Science Journal was founded in 1999 by eminent Vedic Scholars Late Ram Narain Arya and Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya as the mouth piece of Indian Foundation for Vedic Science. Since then Dr. Ravi Prakash Arya is serving as the Editor-in-Chief of this Journal and Ram Narain Arya served as the Patron between 1999 and 2010. Vedic Science was published by International Vedic Vision New York between 2000 to 2009. Now its being published from Amazon platform along with its electronic version, so that it may become easily accessible to all the readers on the globe.
10. Nature of Vedic Science and Technology: In history of human culture the contribution of the Indian people in all the fields has been of the greatest importance. From India we derived domestic poultry, shellac, lemons, cotton, pepper, jute, rice, sugar, indigo, buffalo, cinnamon, ginger, sugarcane, the games of chess, pachisi, polo, the zero concept, the decimal system, the basics of certain philological concepts, a wealth of fables with moral import, an astonishing variety of artistic products, and innumerable ideas in philosophy and religion such as asceticism and monasticism. Willism H. Gilbert
11. Scientific Significance of Indian Festivals: This treatise discusses in detail the scientific significance of Indian Festivals. It proves that festivals in India are not meant for worship, offering for deities etc. but they have scientific basis and coincide with seasonal changes.
12. Energy in the Vedas: The present treatise deals with the concept of energy held in Vedas. It sheds ample good light on mass energy of universe, solar energy, geothermal energy, field energy, bio-energy of earth and the Vedic method of harnessing various energy forms human use.
13. Origin and Development of Calendars in the World: Origin of calendars is a subject that may interest one and all. Throughout world, different calendars have been in vogue from time to time. Now everybody is following the Gregorian calendar. Before reaching the present stage, we had to pass through many stages to bring out the calendar to this perfect state. Here we shall take into account all facts underlying the origin and development of calendars in the world.
14. Psychological Concepts and Psychotherapy in Yoga Darshan: Yoga is the science of Psycho-engineering. Just as physical sciences and technologies involve kinetic and potential energies for their operation, similarly science of psycho-engineering and maantrika technology developed in ancient India was based on Bhaavanaa Sanskaara or psychic energy. Yogadarshan teaches us as to how to pool the psychic energy and utilize it in achieving various siddhis or divine powers. Yoga enables one to command over one’s mental functions or processes. It helps us to develop a particular type of feeling suited to one’s life. The present book is a humble attempt to delve deep into the various psychological concepts dealt with in Yogadarshan and to find out the relevance of psychotherapy available in Yogadarshan in the treatment of present day psychological disorders distressing the humanity at large.
15. A Contrastive Study into Phonology of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit: This is the first type of work in the history of Sanskrit linguistics. Though a number of studies on the grammatical and linguistic aspects of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit have been carried out, yet a comprehensive study taking into account various aspects of Sanskrit language from the point of modern linguistics, has remained a desideratum. The few efforts made in this direction are neither comprehensive nor systematic in their treatment. Thus a need for an exhaustive and comprehensive study of the two stages of the development of Sanskrit language from the point of view of modern linguistics, was felt since long. Keeping in view of the necessity of such a study, this work dealing with the phonology of the two stages has been carried out. The contrastive study of phonology of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit will cater to the need of Sanskrit scholars and students interested into contrastive and comparative analysis of Vedic and Classical Sanskrit.
16. India: The Cradle of World Civilizations: The present book digs deep into the past of the world. It tries to trace the history of origin and development of civilisations in the world. It is a collection of the findings of various scholars who tried to search the ancient world without any prejudice and preconceived notions or racial or colonial biases. The present author makes an humble attempt to pool the whole data that is likely to sink into oblivion and fizzle out from the gaze of all and present the same before readers afresh. This books reveals that India was the cradle of world civilizations.
17. Indian Origin of Greece and Ancient World : E. Pococke' Thesis 'Indian in Greece Revised and Re-edited: In the present thesis Pococke has reached startling conclusions that history of Greece and ancient world is the history of Indian past. He titled his thesis 'India in Greece' which was published first time in 1851. India in Greece, though it seems to deal with the Indian Origin of Greece, in fact, deal with hard evidences the Indian Origin of Greece in particular and Indian Origin of the rest of the World in general. This thesis tells in explicit and implicit terms that various regions, cultures, mythologies and religions of the world speak of their roots in India. This great work, as a matter of fact, has no parallels in history of humankind. Most of the scholars who have favoured Indo-centric world view of writing history have been guided by the light house erected by E. Pococke. This great work was laying burried under the corpse of worthless reading material on history of the world, so it was thought that this work should be re-edited in an updated and revised form. The names of Indian heroes and regions spelled by Pococke in 1851, have been presented in this new edition with uptodate spellings along with their 150 year old versions. Let us hope that with the republication of this type of books, the curtain from of world history will be raised and true picture will be revealed to the gaze of all.
18. Indian Roots of Judeo-Christianity: The present book is the re-edited and revised form of the English Translation of Loius Jaacolliot's original masterpiece in French titled as "La Bible Dans L'Inde". The book was published in 1876 in Paris by Librairie Internaionale, A Lacroix Et Cie Editeurs. Later its English translation was also published by G.W. Dillingham Publishers New York titled as "Bible in India : Hindu Origin of Hebrews and Christian Revelations." The present book projects India as the cradle of world civilisations. The original author wants to prove that India's contribution to the west was underestimated due to prejudiced views of the European scholars. The author successfully proves with evidences that roots of Judeo-Christianity are located in India.
19. The Bible in India : Indian Origin of Hebrew and Christian Revelations by Louis Jacolliot : The present book is based upon the English Translation of Loius Jacolliot's original masterpiece in French titled as "La Bible Dans L'Inde". The book was published in 1876 in Paris by Librairie Internaionale, A Lacroix Et Cie Editeurs. Later its English translation was also published by G.W. Dillingham Publishers New York titled as "Bible in India : Hindu Origin of Hebrews and Christian Revelations." The book is divided in the four parts. Part first tries to project India as the cradle of World Civilisation. In this part, the author observes that India's contribution to the west was underestimated due to prejudiced views of the European scholars. Second part deals with the Indian Origin of Hebrew Society. Third part talks about the genesis of modern day religions of India. Fourth part deals with the Indian origin of Christianity.
20. New Discoveries About Vedic Sarasvati: We are pleased to bring out the fourth edition of 'New Discoveries About Vedic Sarasvati'. This edition has many new features. It has been supplied with maps depicting various flows of Sarasvati in various phases right from the Vedic period down to the Mahabharata period as described in the vast Vedic and post Vedic literature. This edition will help readers and researchers to understand the various misconceptions about Vedic Sarasvati. This work would also help the archaeologists, historians and other scholars interested in the study of Vedic Sarasvati to formulate their views and theories on the origin and evolution of Vedic Sarasvati as per the description of Sarasvati available in the Vedic and post Vedic Sanskrit literature. Since Sarasvati is purely a Vedic concept and as such no one has the moral right to make surmises and postulate imaginary theories without their assumptions being supported by the relevant Vedic and Puranic records. It is also fervently hoped that the publication of this edition would help the readers and scholars to develop a view of Vedic Sarasvati in right and proper perspective.
21. Vedic Value System: A Key to Modern World Crisis: The whole world seems to be in turmoil. Whole fabric of social life seems to have broken. Families are falling apart. There is no respect among various components of human groups, making the survival difficult. Nations continuously engage themselves in war against each other and within nations, one ethnic group tries to weigh down others to maintain its superiority. In families, generations fight in the name of generation gap, individuals try usurping what may be termed as others’ rights. These problems could be solved only by inculcating Vedic value system in the present as well as in the coming generations. Only right values can assure the survival of humanity.The present book is a collection of scholarly articles published in various issues of Vedic Science journal from time to time addressing the key issues haunting the modern society in the light of Vedic value system.
22. Life and Culture in Ancient Indian Ashramas and Hermitages: The present study has made it clear that Ashramas in ancient India were the seat of learning just like the modern universities. The teachers and students used to lead a very simple and austre life. That is why, the seats of learning were called Ashramas. The ashramites excercized lot of shrama (penances) in gaining and imparting the metaphysical and physical knowledge. The training given in spiritual methods in Ashramas made students eligible to be an ideal social and human beings in society. They used to be asset for the society.
23. Political Reforms required in India (Rajnaitik Durdasha Aur Samadhan)- A Book in Hindi : Given the current political degradation in India, the present book written in Hindi impresses upon political reforms in India.
24. Yogavasistha Sangraha of Valmiki: The present work titled as ‘Yogavasistha Sagraha’ is the English translation of 11th Chapter of first part of Nirvana Prakarana of Yogavasistha. This chapter is devoted to identify a liberated man. It sheds ample good light on the life and work style of a liberated person. In the present edition, an objective approach has been followed to reflect the actual intention of the original author, rather than reading pre-conceived notions into its verses and projecting his own ideas in the name of meanings of various verses. It has been tried at the level best that the original meaning of the verses of Yogavasistha is not superimposed by speculated meaning and its true sense is plucked out to the gaze of all. Hope this translation will prove first ever attempt to project the true spirit of Yogavasistha in English language. It is also hoped that readers and seekers will be benefited alike with this great philosophical work produced first ever in the history of humankind by the great sage, Valmiki.
25. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Rishi and Devata, Vol. 1: The present work is in two volumes. The Vedas cannot be comprehended well until and unless the Rishi (seer) and Devata (subject matter) is properly understood. In the Vedas, we find that a particular subject was visualized and encoded in the form of Mantras by more than one seer. Under the circumstances, it would be interesting to conduct a comparative and critical study of the nature and types of the various subject matters visualized by various seers from their various subjective angles. This comparative analysis would provide a clear-cut picture as to what extent the various seers have differed or agreed in their visualization of a particular phenomenon (subject matter). This study would also provide a great help in deducing the actual intention of the original seer while interpreting the Vedic texts. In addition, the comparative picture of the various seers and deities would also help solve the various riddles impregnating the actual names of the seers, their surnames and the deities visualized by them. To enable the readers and the researchers to carry out such comparative studies regarding the seers and their respective visualizations, 'Concordance of Vedic Mantras as per Rishi and Devata' has been prepared. This concordance is a ready reference to all the seers and who worked on various subjects along with the mantras revealed to them deity-wise as compiled in the four major Samhitas of the Vedas. This concordance has listed 796 seers and the Deities visualised by them. in the beginning of the origin of the human civilization on this globe.
26. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Rishi and Devata, Vol. 2
27. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Devata and Rishi, Vol. 1: The present work is in two volumes. 'Concordance of Vedic Mantras as per Devata and Rishi' has been prepared to enable the readers and the researchers to carry out comparative studies regarding the seers and their respective visualizations. This concordance is a ready reference to all the deities, and the seers who worked on them along with the mantras revealed to them deity-wise as compiled in the four major SaŠhitÈs of the Vedas. This concordance has listed 951 Devatas underlying great laws of the spiritual, astronomical and physical nature visualized by various high spirited Rishis in the beginning of the origin of the human civilization on this globe. The various names of seers enlisted under a particular Devata head also reveal the extensive interest of various seers for the particular field of the research in the beginning of humanity on the Globe. The publication of this concordance also marks the beginning of the rational, scientific and factual translation of ancient-most scientific literature of the world.
28. Vedic Concordance of Mantras as per Devata and Rishi, Vol. 2
29. A Vedic Concordance, Vol. 3 (A Revised, Updated and Improved Devanagri Version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance) : The present work is in four volumes. Volume first and second are available from Foundation and Third and Four are available from Amazon. The present concordance is a revised, updated, improved (technique-wise and otherwise) and enlarged Devanagri version of Bloomfield’s famous Vedic Concordance. It is a great reference work on the Vedas comprising of an alphabetic pÈda (quarter part) index of Vedic Mantras involving 120 Vedic texts. Following salient features have made the present edition more significant and valuable. The present concordance being in Devanagari script would give the readers the taste of the actual Mantra-pÈdas of the Vedic texts. It would also help the readers to understand the Vedic Mantras in a more easy and lucid manner. It contains the correct alphabetical order of various entries from the point of Devanagari orthographic system wherever Bloomfield failed to maintain. Though Bloomfield tried his best to represent the Vedic lores in a most perfect manner through Roman letters by applying diacritical marks, still nasal sounds, supra segmental sounds like jihvamooleeya and upadhmaneeya sounds could not be represented as perfectly as they should have been. Bloomfield could not distinguish between many Sanskrit sounds represented in devanagari script through his diacritical system. Moreover the diacritical system adopted by him has become outdated these days. Under the circumstances, a new student trained in the current system will find lot of difficulties to make out the century’s old system adopted and applied by him. So, the present author thought it appropriate and justified to present the Vedic concordance in the Devanagari script in an updated, revised and improved manner. We are pleased to announce that the much awaited fourth vol. has finally seen the light of the day. It is hoped that this complete four vol. work will be of great significance to all serious researchers of the Vedas. The author had to toil hard to make it palatable and as perfect as possible, still the mistakes of proof here and there cannot be ruled out.
30. A Vedic Concordance, Vol. 4 (A Revised, Updated and Improved Devanagri Version of Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance)
31. Concordance of Vedic Rishi and Devatas: The present work is compilation of the Rishis of various Mantras of Vedas along with the name of the devata (deity) delath with by them and the reference of the Mantra. The names of Rishis and Devatas have been arranged alphabetically. While compiling the names of various Rishis and Devatas of particular Mantra / or Mantras, the author came across the variant readings regarding the names of Rishis and Devatas in the various works cited above. All those variant readings have been cited in the concordance with reference to the works that contain those readings. The knowledge of the seers and the devatas (deities) is essential to pluck out the actual and factual meaning intended in the Vedas. We find that a particular phenomenon or deity was visualized and encoded in the form of Mantras by more than one seer. Consequent upon which all the four Samhitas recorded various seers on a particular devata and various devatas visualized by one particular seer. Under the circumstances, it would be interesting to conduct a comparative and critical study of the nature and types of the various4 laws or devatas visualized by various seers from their various subjective angles. This comparative analysis would provide a clear-cut picture as to what extent the various seers have differed or agreed in their visualization of a particular phenomenon. This study would also provide a great help in deducing the actual intention of the original seer while interpreting the Vedic texts, since the Vedas can better be interpreted with the help of the Vedas only. In addition, the comparative picture of the various seers and deities would also help solve the various riddles impregnating the actual names of the seers, their surnames and the deities visualized by them.
32. Satyarth Prakash, Vol. 1 (Chapters 1-6): A True Face of Hinduism & An Agenda for Reformation of World Religions: Satyarth Prakash’ (Light of Truth) is the Magnum opus of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, the living embodiment of Vedic life and thought and the illustrious son of India who founded the Arya Samaj movement. It occupies a prominent place in the Classical, Religious and Philosophical literature of the world. Its main objective is to depict the true face of Hinduism and to set an agenda for reformation of world religions in the larger of interest of humanity. The present English translation is conspicuous for its richness of thought and plucking out the actual and factual intention of the original author in the most modern English terms. This edition is beneficial to both learned and laity, as it brings home the main theme in a very simple and lucid language and all technical aspects dealing with grammar and etymology have been cited under footnotes to serve the purpose of reference to the scholars.
33. Satyarth Prakash Vol. 2, A True Face of Hinduism & An Agenda for Reformation of World Religions: The present vol. contains chapters 4-6. Those who purchased vol. 1 previously containing chapters 1-3, can purchase this vol. Those who are purchasing vol. 1 now should not purchase this vol. as the vol. 1 already contains chapters 1-6.
34. Swami Dayanand Saraswati as viewed by West: The present work is an humble attempt to gather together different views of western scholars expressed by them from time to time in the form of research works, research papers, writings, contribution into Encyclopaedia, Journals, Magazines and invited papers/articles that appeared from time to time in different Arya Magazines .
Through these views we discover in Dayananda a great nationalist, great socialist, great democrat, great humanist, great animist, great egalitarian, great utilitarian, great liberator even before the birth of these ideas in the Indian state. He was a staunch supporter of human rights, social justice and equality irrespective of gender, caste, class, race, religion and region. At the same time he was a great philosopher, great thinker, great Vedic scholar and what not. This book should not be taken as merely a compilation of western scholars' views about Rishi Dayananda, but a compendium of live telecast of the Dayananda's movement in India in 19th century and his domination of Indian scenario enslaved then politically and economically by Christians, religiously by Muslims and culturally by Hindu Pundits. One will find how Rishi Dayananda frustrated the political motives of British rulers, evangelical agenda of Christian missionaries and Muslim Maulvis and exposed the dogmatic Hindu Priesthood by virtue of his sharp intellect, indomitable oratory, brave and bold attacks and formidable spiritual power. The readers of this book should not expect always a phraseology of praise from the western scholars and thinkers in respect of Dayanand. They have their own understanding of Dayanand. Sometimes they are led by their own misconstrued notions and prejudices. Sometimes they try to understand Dayanand in the light of their own philosophical, cultural and religious background which stands in sharp contrast to that of the East. Their disputed observations have been duly answered by the author of the present lines in the footnotes. The footnotes supplied by the by the author of present lines contains author's name. The footnotes that do not contain any mention of a name have been contributed by the original reviewers of Dayanand.
Through the observations of western scholars, one thing is clear that the western scholarship could not afford analysis of India without analysing Dayanand's role. Dayanand was hailed as a seer and Rishi. This shows the importance Dayanand had in the eyes of western scholarship not only for the making of modern India but for the entire humanity in the 19th century.
35. Tributes to Swami Dayanand Saraswati: The Indian Renaissance Rishi: This book is a collection of tributes given to Swami Dayanand by various News papers and magazines across India and Pakistan at his sudden demise.
36. Signatures of Time: A Collection of 231 Letter Written by Swami Dayanand Saraswati in 19th Century India: The present work is a compilation of 231 letters written by Swami Dayanand Sarasvati in 19th Century to his followers, opponents and other scholars contemporary to him. These letters from Swami Dayanand Sarasvati will give you an idea of Dayanand’s life style. His way of working and dealing with his subordinates and treatment meted out by him to his rivals and other persons coming into his contact. It is earnestly hopped that the readers and researchers both will find this compilation very significant from the point of view of history of 19th century India in general and Arya Samaj movement in particular.
37. Dhanurveda: The Vedic Military Science: Dhanurveda, the standard work on Vedic military science being lost, the dissertations on the science found in the Mahabharata, the Agni Purana, Akasha Bhairava Tantra, Kautalya Arthashastra, Manusmriti, Matsya Purana, Mahabharata, Manasollasa, Yukti Kalpa Taru, Vishnudharmottara Purana, Veeramitrodaya, Samarangana Sootradhara, Shukraneeti, and other small works on Dhanurveda like Aushanas Dhanurveda, Vasishtha Dhanurveda, Sadashiva Dhanurveda and Neeti Prakashika are the only source of information on the subject left to us. The present work takes into account all the data available with the present author in fragment form or manuscript form or the published form of various treatises of Dhanurveda, so that a factual and actual picture of military science or the science of warfare in ancient India may be drawn for the modern day readers and researchers. The present work also contains the English Translation of the Vasishtha and Sadashiva Dhanurvedas as appendix 1 & 2 with illustrations wherever necessary.
38. World Vedic Calendar 2016: World Vedic Calendar is a Luni solar Saayana Panchanga (updated with respect to precession of earth). First time in the history of Indian calendars, the details of Vedic solar months and lunar months have been given. This calendar cites Indian Festivals as astronomical according to Saayana Panchanga and as historical according to Niryana Panchanga (irrespective of precession of earth). It provides information about several other eras of the world, Vedic health calendar and Vedic Agricultural calendar.
NOTE : THE ABOVE PUBLICATIONS OF FOUNDATION PUBLISHED BY AMAZON BOOKS, USA CAN BE PURCHASED AT CONCESSIONAL RATES THROUGH FOUNDATION HERE UNDER
BUYERS ONLY FROM USA CLICK HERE
BUYERS ONLY FROM JAPAN, CANADA, INDIA, ASIA, EUROPE, LATIN AMERICA, CARIBBEANS